Wednesday, November 14, 2012

25 Week Picture and Poll

It's been a long and busy day gearing up for the holiday season (Thanksgiving is next week!), and we also picked Geoff up from the airport, which made our night a little later than usual, but here we are. Last time we had just finished celebrating Christmas and were getting ready for New Years.

How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 25 pounds, but I forgot that it was Wednesday until after I had a large breakfast, so the number isn't entirely accurate
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Still nothing new, but I have to be more proactive about using my stretch mark oil and cream because my skin is starting to feel very dry in this weather
Sleep: Still pretty tired, but I slept pretty well this week.
Best moment this week: Peter sitting with me and getting so excited every time the baby moved
Movement: Lots, it seems we have another soccer player here.
Food cravings: Eh, haven't really been in the mood for anything in particular (although I am hungry).
Gender: Poll is up, don't forget to vote on the right (if you are reading this by email or reader, you need to click through to the blog).
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still flat, but it pops after I eat.
What I miss: Geoff.
What I am looking forward to: The weekend, just because.
Milestones: Started a baby registry at diapers.com, mostly for the completion coupon, but if people actually buy gifts we'll get very useful credits we can use after the baby is born. Still have some things we need to add as we figure out what is in good shape and what isn't, but it's a pretty solid start (and probably just about done).

From theBump.com

Your baby's the size of an cauliflower!
During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails