Wednesday, November 21, 2012

26 Week Picture and Poll

Long day of Thanksgiving prep today, getting ready for the baking marathon in the morning, and then dinner with the family tomorrow night. Last time I had already completed the glucose test, which this time I have to do on Monday (awesome for right after a holiday weekend).

How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 26 pounds
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: Tired and having a hard time getting comfortable
Best moment this week: To beat the crowds, we went early to visit Santa, and Peter was beyond adorable. I figured that this year he was still young enough, but next year we will be respecting the turkey.
Movement: Lots of movement, it makes me jump
Food cravings: No real cravings at this point
Gender: Poll is up, don't forget to vote on the right (if you are reading this by email or reader, you need to click through to the blog).
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still flat, but it pops after I eat.
What I miss: Wine, there were a couple of bad bedtimes this week
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving!

From theBump.com

Your baby's the size of a head of lettuce!
She's still growing in the 13.6- to 14.8-inch and 1.5- to 2.5-pound range, and developing her senses, features and talents!

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails