How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 24 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Still pretty tired, doesn't seem like that is going to change.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby
Movement: Yes, and Peter even got to feel it today.
Food cravings: Hot chocolate, but that might have to do with the cold weather.
Gender: Poll is up, don't forget to vote on the right (if you are reading this by email or reader, you need to click through to the blog).
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It pops after I eat.
What I miss: Nothing I really missed this week.
What I am looking forward to: 60 degree weather at the end of the weekend
Milestones: V-day
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of a cantaloupe!
Your 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and every week she gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world.
Your 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and every week she gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts him at just over a pound. Since he's almost a foot long (picture an ear of corn), he cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but his body is filling out proportionally and he'll soon start to plump up.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment