How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, didn't have access to a scale this morning so I'm just skipping this week
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: Pretty exhausted, but our schedules have been all screwed up with vacation
Best moment this week: Not sure I can just pick just one, vacation was pretty amazing, and it's been great spending time with Jay (as well as movement below)
Movement: Yes! On Thursday night, while we were watching TV, Geoff even got to feel the baby kick.
Food cravings: Root beer
Gender: Poll is finally up, don't forget to vote on the right
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Basically flat.
What I miss: My ankles
What I am looking forward to: Sun and sand
Milestones: Return of the cankles. I'm hoping that it is just because I haven't been eating all that well on vacation. I guess we'll see how the next few days go.
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of a pomegranate!
At 10.5 inches and about 12.7 ounces, she's big enough now that you've probably been feeling her movements.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment