Wednesday, February 6, 2013

37 Week Picture and Poll

Three weeks (or less) and counting, and I'm now considered full term. I really can go at any time, so I guess I should really finish packing. Another long day, although they all seem to be long now. Last time, the picture was a day late, although I did have a bonus picture from the baby shower.

How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 37 pounds, maybe I've been craving sweet a little too much this week.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes.
Stretch Marks? I caught sight of a few on the bottom of my belly in a mirror. Not sure how long they've been there. Only good thing is that I did get those last time and they went away.
Sleep: Really wishing that I was getting more, it is so hard to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Peter getting and sleeping in his big boy bed.
Movement: Yes.
Food cravings: Still sweet.
Gender: Team pink won the poll.
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? Out.
What I miss: My energy. By 4, I'm exhausted and ready for a nap (although Peter rarely naps anymore).
What I am looking forward to: A quiet weekend, probably the last before the baby is born. Our only real plan is watching the England/Ireland game at brunch time on Sunday.
Milestones: I'm full term!

From theBump.com

Your baby's the size of a winter melon!

Yay! Baby has reached full term. He likely measures around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. He's gaining about 1/2 ounce each day.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard).

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails