How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still holding steady at 37 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes.
Stretch Marks? Still just the same, although I do get pretty itchy in this weather.
Sleep: A little less stuffy, but having a very hard time getting comfortable so I'm still pretty tired.
Best moment this week: Our mini-date night for my birthday.
Movement: Yes, and while it's uncomfortable it is comforting.
Food cravings: Nothing really special, maybe citrus, but not too much.
Gender: Team pink won the poll.
Labor Signs: No more contractions, but the baby is definitely moving down and I'm having lots of pressure.
Belly Button in or out? Out, although it's stretched pretty flat.
What I miss: Being able to bend over and pick something up or tie my shoes.
What I am looking forward to: Finally having everything washed, organized and ready to go (hopefully it will be done before the weekend, there isn't much left to do). There are still some things that we need off of the registry, but for the most part it can wait until after the baby is born.
Milestones: Just one week until my due date, but hopefully I'll go sooner than that.
From theBump.com
Your baby's the size of a watermelon!
Baby keeps growing, despite being so crowded in there. He probably weighs around 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon.
Read more here.

No comments:
Post a Comment