Wednesday, February 13, 2013

38 Week Picture and Poll

Two weeks (or less). I cannot believe how fast time time it is going. Then again it also feels like I've been pregnant forever. Last time, we were still settling into the apartment while this time it feels like I still have so much to do to get the apartment ready. I guess some things never change.

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Holding steady at 37 pounds, and this is after I ate my weight in crepes last night.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes.
Stretch Marks? Haven't noticed anything new since last week.
Sleep: I'm pretty tired, but having a hard time falling asleep because I'm stuffy and can't breath through my nose.
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby, followed closely by finding out that I probably wouldn't go into labor in the middle of the blizzard (obviously I didn't).
Movement: Yes.
Food cravings: Chocolate covered pretzels. Shame there isn't an upcoming holiday where it would be perfect to get some.
Gender: Team pink won the poll.
Labor Signs: A couple of contractions here and there, but not nearly enough to be doing much. Baby definitely feels like he or she is dropping
Belly Button in or out? Out.
What I miss: Breathing through my nose, I'm a little stuffy but my sinuses are pretty swollen so I'm pretty stuffed up.
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating my birthday this weekend (a little early since my birthday is pretty close to my due date).
Milestones: Nothing interesting.

From theBump.com

Your baby's the size of a pumpkin!

Baby is about 18.9 to 20.9 inches long and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. Her head is now about the same circumference as her abdomen.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your baby has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek).

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails