Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy One Month!

This month has absolutely flown by, so much so that I only realized yesterday that I was a year older than the day before Charles was born. I can't believe how quickly he is growing, the newborn outfits are pretty tight and the three month outfits, while still a little big, aren't so big it's scary. We'll find out next week exactly how much he has grown.


Charles is still eating like a champ, which is great. So far there are no signs of a dairy allergy, but they didn't really show up for Peter until he was about six weeks, so we are still watching. And we just got all the supplies to give him a bottle, so hopefully there will be some cute Peter feeding Charles pictures soon. Peter is beyond excited to do this, and has been asking all week to give him a bottle.


Sleep has also been pretty consistent and predictable, although not great for me. He does sleep at night, but is getting up every two hours or so to eat. He is also sleeping well through Peter playing during the day, which is a very good thing.


Speaking of Peter, he absolutely loves to help out. He will play with Peter when he's awake. He tries to teach him how the toys on his bouncer work, and will try to keep him entertained during tummy time. Charles is getting very strong, and it great at holding up his head. He will push up off of people, and even pushes up a little in tummy time.


We haven't been getting out quite as often as I would like, despite it being officially spring it is still so cold out. In addition to bringing Peter to and from school, we have been going to see Geoff compete in the CrossFit Open. We have made a few trips out during the day, most recently today when we went to lunch with Uncle David and Gritz. I'm really looking forward to it getting a little warmer and it is easier to get outside.


There are more pictures in our March album on Picasa. I will keep updating the album through the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails