Charles is now a week old, and I can't believe how fast this week has gone by. Things are going well and we are trying to get into a new rhythm. Charles is eating like a champ, and has been from day one. Night time sleep has been hit or miss, some nights he will happily sleep in the cradle, some he only wants to be held.
Big brother Peter has been great with him, even if he does seem to still be a little mad with Geoff and me. He will quietly sing him to sleep, and runs to investigate if Charles cries. He will also correct us if we refer to Charles as anything other than "Baby Brother" or Charles.
There is an album on Picasa with pictures from the hospital and our first few days home. I will also be starting an album for March shortly, but I've been a little slow in uploading pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment