Sunday, March 10, 2013

One more week down

Everything is going well with Charles as he hit two weeks old on Friday. He had his first and second trips out (not counting the doctor), and he slept through them both. His first trip was last weekend, where we went to lunch at Harry's Burritos with the Woods, which was also big brother Peter's first trip out. Friday night, we went to cheer on Daddy as he competed in the CrossFit open. As the weather starts to get nicer again, we'll start having more outdoor trips, which I am sure will thrill Peter as well.

First trip to Harry's

Other than those trips, things are pretty normal for us. There was one incident where Charles rolled over while we were taking photographs, but I'm going to assume that was the way I had him propped as I am not ready for a mobile baby.


Sleep is still hit or miss, although we seem to be doing pretty well at night. He loves to sleep on people, and I've often found myself stuck as Charles has fallen asleep on me. We finally got out the Moby (still trying to find the Ergo infant insert since we aren't sure where we packed it away), so that has helped a bit. He is also sleeping in Geoff's old craddle, although he doesn't seem to be the biggest fan and has to be out cold before he will sleep in there. I don't remember having the same issue with Peter, but I could be wrong. Strange enough, when Peter was this age we commented on how the cradle was getting too tight, but I don't see that with Charles, and he is bigger than Peter was.


Charles is super strong, and has great head control just like Peter did. He loves to sit up and look around, especially if Peter is near by. He will push himself off of people's chests and look around, often for Peter.


I have finally started a March album in Picasa, although I do have more photos to add. I still have to get pictures from my phone into the album, so keep checking back. Due to a few incidents where people were copying my pictures and sharing them without permission I have made all my albums private. If you can't see an album after logging in, let me know so that I can share it with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails