Tuesday, April 6, 2010

39 Week Picture and Poll

I'm not sure what is going on with my hair in the picture, but it has been a long day and I'm about to go to sleep.

How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 27 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, and even maternity pants are getting very uncomfortable
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I am pretty tired all the time, but I have a very hard time sleeping
Best moment this week: Spending the weekend with friends and family
Movement: Yes, and it makes me jump, and other people think that I'm in labor
Food cravings: No real cravings
Labor Signs: The only sign so far is the nausea, according to some books
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Fitting at a table
What I am looking forward to: Meeting the baby, hopefully it will happen this week
Weekly Wisdom: Take your car seat to be inspected, just to make sure it is installed correctly, and they give you a lot of other useful information
Milestones: One week to the due date (although that doesn't mean very much, and the baby can come at any time)

(from babycenter.com, because theBump.com didn't change)
Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails