Peter has been sleeping in the cradle that Geoff's grandfather had made for him 35 years ago since we got home from the hospital. Yesterday, Geoff and I noticed that it seemed to be getting a little tight for him, and that we would probably have to transition him to the crib this weekend (time to set up the monitor). We might not have been imagining things, since we found out at the pediatrician that Peter has put on 13 ounces in the past week. He is now 9 lbs 1 oz.
He is also getting much more active, and seems so strong for a two week old. He is trying so hard to push up when he is laying on someone's chest, and is getting much better at holding up his head when he is upright. It's hard to believe how much he has already changed in these two short weeks.
I will now leave you with a few pictures. I will also be posting an updated album shortly as well as sharing some videos.
 |
| First trip to Starbucks |
No comments:
Post a Comment