Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two Weeks Later

It is very hard to believe that just two weeks ago, Peter was an inside baby (with no name). It is amazing how everything changed once he was born, and I can't imagine him not being here.

At about 4pm on April 7th, my water broke. Since I wasn't feeling any contractions (even though I was having them), and I had no progress two days earlier at my doctor's appointment, we waited a few hours before going to the hospital. When I had been at the hospital for twenty-four hours, they started to get concerned for Peter, and the decision was made for a c-section.

I am finally starting to feel normal again. When we left for the hospital, I was up 30 pounds exactly from my pre-pregnancy weight. I am now down 25 pounds, just 5 pounds above where I started. So, for the last time, here is a belly picture comparison of me at 39 weeks pregnant and 2 weeks postpartum. (The picture isn't that great, turns out sleep is no better on this side of delivery.)

39 Weeks
2 Weeks Postpartum




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails