Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy One Week Birthday Peter!

Yesterday, Peter turned one week old. It's hard to believe that just over a week ago I was impatiently waiting for him to arrive, and now he's here. Geoff and I could not be more happy, and we are so very thankful to everyone who has been so supportive. Recovering has been a slow and painful process (one of the reasons that I didn't want a c-section), but Peter makes it all worth it.

I am going to keep this blog going, and use it to give updates and pictures of Peter. Also, feel free to check out our family blog, In Our Life. That blog has less of a focus on Peter, and more of what we are doing as a family.

Finally, I will leave you with two pictures of Peter from yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails