How far along? 10 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up seven pounds, but my doctor isn't at all worried, so I won't be either.
Maternity clothes? The sleeping tanks, but I've also fully embraced the Bella Band.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Yes, and I'm having a hard time getting comfortable. Luckily for me my doctor told Geoff that we need to get a/c in the bedroom.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby!
Movement: Not the I can feel, but the baby did wave at us today.
Food cravings: I've been having a lot of soup and salad recently.
Gender: I don't know, but Geoff thinks it will be a girl since I've been feeling so much sicker.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My clothes fitting.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing telling family.
Weekly Wisdom: Still nothing to share
Milestones: Seeing the baby!
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of a prune!
Now, she's about 1.2 inches long and weighs about .14 ounces. Her body length will almost double in the next three weeks.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
Though he's barely the size of a kumquat — a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom — and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce, your baby has now completed the most critical portion of his development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment