Thursday, August 30, 2012

Peter's Renaissance Adventure

I know that recently this blog has mostly been about the new baby, but I haven't forgotten that it is still about Peter as well. Over the weekend, we headed up to the Renaissance Faire again, and Peter had an absolute blast.


He fished for duckies.


Showed off his strength with a hammer (like Daddy).


It was pirate weekend, and Peter showed his pirate pride.

His favorite game to play was load the cannon, he loved throwing the ball.



The biggest surprise of all was when Peter wanted to take a boat ride, since normally he wants nothing to do with the water. He was great on the boat, and enjoyed waving to Daddy (who was taking pictures).



And finally, I leave you with a video of Peter playing Load the Cannon. It's a little on the long side, but I just couldn't cut out any of the cuteness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails