Wednesday, August 22, 2012

13 Week Picture and Poll

Long day, but here we go. Picture was taken after (finally) watching The Hunger Games after we put Peter to bed, so I'm a bit tired. I remember last time thinking that I looked so pregnant, but I guess I wasn't nearly as big as I thought I was.

How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up eleven pounds, but I'm hoping that has more to do with the amount of water I drank last night than weight I've actually put on.
Maternity clothes? I bought a few tshirts in Target (and a few dresses for vacation), and I ordered jeans and shorts last night. I really can't button most of my pants anymore and am fully using the bellaband, I hope that the new shorts come quickly.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: I'm finding it hard to get comfortable, I think that it soon may be time to bring back out the body pillow.
Best moment this week: Finding out that one of my friends is due the day after me.
Movement: Still don't feel anything, but hopefully soon.
Food cravings: If anything, pizza, but I haven't really gotten it. I really haven't felt like eating anything recently.
Gender: Still not sure, but the poll should be up soon.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Sill in for now
What I miss: Soft cheese.
What I am looking forward to: The weekend
Weekly Wisdom: Get maternity pants BEFORE you need them.
Milestones: First baby gift, a very cute outfit from Aunt Joanne.

From theBump.com

your baby's the size of a peach!
She's about 2.9 inches long and weighs about .81 ounces, and -- proportion-wise -- her head's now about 1/3 the size of her body (remember? It used to be bigger!).

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails