How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up eight pounds, creeping up again.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new, and I'm trying to not need to get maternity shorts, although maybe they would be useful for my upcoming vacations.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby again, and we probably won't get another chance for two months.
Movement: Still not feeling it, but we definitely saw it on Monday.
Food cravings: Popcorn, but then again who doesn't want popcorn when they walk past a movie theatre.
Gender: Don't know, and I'm thinking of setting up a new poll (like I did for Peter).
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but I just realized how flat it is getting
What I miss: My clothes fitting.
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating my friend's baby shower this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Thinking I'm just going to drop this starting next week (unless I have something to share)
Milestones: Great numbers on the first trimester screening.
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of a plum!
The average fetus at 12 weeks is about 2.1 inches long and .49 ounces. Now that she's got pretty much all her parts, her main job is to keep on growing.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
The most dramatic development this week: reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment