Monday, August 13, 2012

Peter Has a Secret


And it's finally time that he can tell! As of today, I am 11 weeks 5 days pregnant and thing are going great. And while I have been tracking this pregnancy like I did the last one, I obviously waited to publish until now. So if you would like to go back to the beginning and follow along, the posts are listed below (and they do include sonogram photos). If you would like to receive email updates going forward you can either sign up here or at the link on the right. You will receive one email for each day that I post, and since I don't post most days, it will probably end up being one to three emails a week (more often one than three).

Here We Go Again!
4 Week Picture and Poll
5 Week Picture and Poll
6 Week Poll
7 Week Picture and Poll
8 Week Picture and Poll
9 Week Picture and Poll
There Is A Wave!
10 Week Picture and Poll
11 Week Picture and Poll
And Some More Baby Pictures

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails