Wednesday, August 8, 2012

11 Week Picture and Poll

Picture on time again, I'm on a roll here. Although no picture to compare to from last time. I feel like these pictures are making me look much more pregnant than I actually do, and maybe it's because I've been taking them at night. In the morning I don't look quite as big.

How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still up seven pounds, so holding steady this week.
Maternity clothes? Still just the sleeping tanks, but it will not be too long before I have to switch over to maternity pants.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Yes please.
Best moment this week: Not at all baby related, but it was nice to get away for a few days.
Movement: Nothing that I can feel at this point, although sometimes I swear the baby is jumping on my bladder.
Food cravings: Asian food, we've had Japanese, Chinese and Japanese (again) already this week.
Gender: Still no idea.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Sushi.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby again on Monday.
Weekly Wisdom: Still nothing to share
Milestones: Nada that I can think of.

From theBump.com

your baby's the size of a lime!
Your fetus is about 1.6 inches long, and she's got about a 1:1 head to body ratio. She now weighs in at about .25 ounces.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails