How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still eleven pounds.
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants arrived today! Although not in time to go to the zoo. I am so glad to have pants that fit again.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: I've been so exhausted, but it's been a busy week.
Best moment this week: A tie between the extreme joy Peter had at playing the games at the Renaissance Faire over the weekend, and the extreme joy he felt taking the bus to the zoo this morning.
Movement: Maybe! But I only seem to feel it in the middle of the night, so I might just be dreaming.
Food cravings: My frozen orange at the Renaissance Faire, hopefully I'll get another one in a couple more weeks.
Gender: No clue at this point.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Sill in but flattening out
What I miss: Having a beer at the Renaissance Faire.
What I am looking forward to: Bed.
Milestones: Second trimester! Yay!
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of a lemon!
At week 14, your baby is 3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces, he's almost doubled in weight since last week and keeps on growing.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb! Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment