Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We have a toddler!

Peter took his first real steps today. A couple of weeks ago, he stumbled from the couch to my knee, which was about four steps, but he didn't really have a lot of control.

Today, he was standing at the couch, looking out into the living room, took four unassisted steps, paused, and then took four more before going back to crawling. He was walking long enough that I was able to get the video camera and get it out of its case, but not long enough for me to turn it on and record.

But fear not! Peter seems to enjoy his new skill, and I was able to catch it again about half an hour later. And by catch, I mean I stood him up in the middle of the room and waited for him to go.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe he's walking! You must be one proud mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe it myself! We'll see if he still enjoys doing it on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails