I know, I am well over a month late in posting this, making me late for twenty months as well. Since it has been so long, I'm just going to do the babycenter.com update, and work on some real stuff for the twenty month.
And of course there will be pictures.
At nineteen months, most children:
Use a fork and spoon - Mission accomplished, although not very well, and he still finds his hands easier.
Throw a ball underhand - He's been doing this for what seems like forever. Overhand too.
Enjoy helping around the house - Absolutely, he especially likes to help unsort the laundry.
At nineteen months, half the children:
Understand as many as 200 words - I haven't counted, but he definitely understands a lot.
Recognize when something is wrong (i.e. calling a dog a cat) - Not sure about this, it is something that we'll have to test.
At nineteen months, a few children:
Wash and dry their own hands - He wouldn't do this for Geoff or I, but he'd been doing it at the gym babysitting for a little while at this point.
Points to a picture or object when you call it by name - Not at this point.
May know when they need to pee - Not yet.
Of course there are more pictures in our November album on Picasa.
No comments:
Post a Comment